Fees

Lending

20% of all lending interests paid by borrowers are collected as protocol fees, and the remaining 80% are distributed to depositors.

Recursive Loans

When you borrow a token for which you already have a deposit position, we charge a 0.075% one-time fee.

Assist 1.0

Apricot Assist 1.0 currently does not charge a fee — it is completely free.

Farming

Apricot charges a 20% performance fee on the earning from LP token farming. Do note that the earnings shown on Apricot Dashboard already has the performance fee deducted, so the amount shown in the Dashboard tab is the full amount you've earned.